Thursday, August 23, 2007

First Day of Kindergarten

All ready for the first day!
Mom, stop taking my picture!


Outside Miss Cresta Allen's Classroom.



William's New Locker

William started Kindergarten today at Jeremy Ranch Elementary School. He is an afternoon student, which means he goes from 12-3pm. The whole class wore red in honor of their first day. His teacher is Miss Cresta Allen -- a sweet and lovely young woman with a soft voice. William was very excited to show me his classroom and his new locker. He was quite relieved to see his good friend, Quintin Zielinski, get off the bus. They immediately sat together on the colored rug in front of Miss Allen. I am impressed with the school and William's classroom. The teachers and staff were all so kind and helpful. I guess they have seen nervous first-day parents before. Next week, William will begin his other school - Educational Advantage.
I was so happy that I started to cry. Five years have flown by.

No comments: