Thursday, September 20, 2007

Birthday Parties Galore

Birthday Party #3

Last weekend was a whirlwind. William had 4 birthday parties and a soccer game. When Friday came, I realized I had not purchased any gifts. I quickly went to Blockbuster and bought gift certificates for all the kids. Except for the names, all the gifts looked exactly the same. I could tell William was a bit troubled by these generic gifts, as well as by the fact that I wrapped them in the backseat of the car while Shawn drove to each party. Ever try to use scissors & tape in a moving vehicle? It is not easy, but it comes with the territory of being a working mom.
I attach another fall photo -- the view from Stagecoach Drive is magnificent these days.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

He is so adorable. the autumn picture is a pretty sight too.