Friday, September 14, 2007

Professional Shoppers (San Francisco Part 5)



Nancy and Lolly are professional shoppers. True experts in every fashion (no pun intended).

All day we had wanted to go to Neiman Marcus. They also had an appointment at Louis Vuitton for a "hook-up." Apparently certain customers can pre-order the next season's handbags before they are released to the general public. Although I slept through the Louis Vuitton bag purchases (I am kicking myself now), I did make it to Neiman Marcus.

Neiman Marcus is celebrating its 100th Birthday. The store looked beautiful. Here is what happened:

Lolly purchased a stunning Marchesa tunic dress for the Emmy Awards, along with these shoes, and a beautiful coordinating clutch. I love the new gunmetal colors for Fall. Additional shoes were purchased, including these. Nancy purchased some beautiful dresses for a fundraiser and several shoes, including a beautiful blue Balenciaga pair, a gunmetal Manolo Blahnik pair, and this Christian Louboutin tall boot, which apparently has been selling out across the U.S.

Since my purchases were limited to a lip pencil and this, I decided to make myself useful by filming the chaos in the NM Shoe Department. Unfortunately, this amateur video does not capture the crowd of women oogling at them and their shoes. It was all pretty entertaining.

I must apologize in advance for my HUGE video faux pas --- Nancy bought the Christian Louboutin boots, not Jimmy Choo's -- Egads! I have lived in Utah too long not to recognize that red sole! Here is the Video

These girls are awesome!

No comments: