Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Uh, Oh Feeling (San Francisco Part 6)

The girls at Harlot

Shauna & Lynn

Lolly & Shauna

Beauties

Lolly & Lynn

Dancing at HarlotSleeping Beauties

This week at school, William learned about the "Uh, Oh Feeling." When you get that feeling, you say "No!" and run away. It's all about keeping your body safe. William always sits by me as I blog. He told me we have the "Uh, Oh" feeling in these photos.

On Saturday night, we went to the Salt House for dinner, and then by accident, to a new club called Harlot. I was ecstatic that my fabulous friend Lynn could join us. I have known Lynn since 1991, and every time we see each other, it is like no time has passed. Hannalorre's dear & gorgeous friend Shoreh also joined us. It was the second time I have met Shoreh, and she is as kind as she is beautiful -- Thank you for the bottle service at Harlot, Shoreh. It was a luxury that we all enjoyed.

Harlot is a new club that apparently is very difficult to get into -- it shares a wall with the Salt House. There was a huge line out front. We ticked a lot of waiting people off when the owner of Harlot came over to the Salt House parking lot and asked us if we would come to Harlot - no cover. A bouncer stepped aside as we entered Harlot through the back door. More people were ticked when we were seated at a private table with bottle service (thanks to Shoreh) -- apparently all of the tables had been reserved a month in advance for a birthday party -- those people were not happy with us, especially since even the birthday boy could not get past the front door. Oh well. The music was awesome and the club had a cool vibe. Unfortunately, the "uh, oh" feeling hit Nancy and I about 1:15am, so we headed back to the hotel. Lynn, Shoreh, and Lolly have higher "uh, oh" tolerances, which generally do not kick in until about 3:00am. I only wish I had such stamina.

No comments: